What are your favorite Christmas toons? (NF)

Handlebarz

Every year we get out the Bobnoxious HOHOHO cd and put the tree up to it the kids love it and it sure does beat the old lame stuff (not that there is anything wrong with it) but we like the new take on some of the old songs.

Police nabbed my dad is my favorite but all the songs on HOHOHO are great, the only song on the CD that has some bad language is You Ruined Christmas but its not that bad and the song is funny as hell and I can relate to some of the stuff in that song.

This band is from London Ontario not the guy from the UK he has a different take on Christmas.

Please share some of your favorite songs if ya have them or a site that we can listen to the songs on we are always looking for new Christmas toons to add to the playlist.

Edited by MrEh

My favorite Chrismas CD is The Yobs Christmas album.

It has some family friendly tunes but there are a few that are R rated (The 12 days of Christmas is one).

The last song on the album(The Yobs on 45) is a medely which is fun and family friendly.

This video has that song and their version of silent night.

Enjoy!!!! :D

I have one new favourite Christmas song. The video is well done and I just admire this young man and his folks for what they all have accomplished to get him to where he is.

The singer is Justin Hines. I believe the name of the song is "How I love this time" The video/song is on you tube. Sorry I don't know how to do the link thing.

If you like it you will also enjoy his song/video "I wish you well". It has to be my all time favourite song videos. Not a christmas song but one about family which is really what Christmas is all about anyway.

I think that my two favorites are The Little Drummer Boy parmpabumbum thing with Bing Crosby and David Bowie (as a song, the video is so corny it makes me want to stick a nail in my eye) and any good version of "O' Holy Night (or is it Night Devine?).

Jim

I would have to say that all christmas music is fine by me! I have been listening to the christmas station on the satalite the past few days and it all puts a smile on my face. This is definately the best time of year, hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable holiday season!