One species for the rest of your days.

Kinger

I certainly can't say I have caught all the species listed in this thread but so far my favorite and most thrilling to catch is brookies

PB is 5.5 lbs in Algonquin Park, I could catch these beauties all day. Nipigon would be a dream come true.

Gobies,

Why? no one else fishes for them so then I would have no competition for them. Second choice woud be Peacock Bass.

Gobies, :lol::lol:

Ron did you ever catch the show where Wayne Ozumi was fishing for them deep in the rivers down south? AMAZING.

For me,if I lived in an area where they were caught,TARPON.

Hard to choose. Been thinking about it for a couple days and while it's a tough choice I'm thinking Musky. It was either Musky or Largemouth and the more I think about it the less different the pursuit of the 2 species becomes. Ambush predators, big baits (if you choose) short but wild fights. Big difference is that fishing for Largemouth is kind of like Flag football whereas Musky fishing is more of a full contact sport, except it involves giant treble hooks too. Largies are fun and games, no one gets hurt and everyone goes home happy and tanned. Muskies? Countless hours, a million dollars invested in gear, cold if not frostbitten, generally no fish and if you are lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time, a good possibibilty of bloodshed. So I'd have to say Musky. Why I have no idea.

When I think about it, a Bass fisherman can be contented. I don't think you will ever find a contented Musky fisherman.

Edited by Weeds

Musky or Specks? Musky or Specks? Musky or Specks? Musky or Specks? Musky or Specks? Musky or Specks? Musky or Specks? Musky or Specks? I've always been torn. Because of the isolation in which I find the trophy class fish Im going to have to go with specks. But then again the challenge and physical stamina required to chase trophy musky would never get old mmmmm Musky or Specks? Musky or Specks? Musky or Specks? Musky or Specks? Musky or Specks? Musky or Specks? Musky or Specks? Musky or Specks? Musky or Specks?