White Bellies & Chrome Back Sides

laszlo

It took a few hours for the fish to wake up this morning but once they did...they were on BIG TIME!

I went 6 for 7

Stonefly went 4 for 4 while I was there. Not sure what went down after I had left.

His first fish of the day. The white is blinding.

dsc00075op.jpg

My two nicest fish were both of this size.

dsc00078qd.jpg

And then my biggest brown to date.

Didn't have a tape but I'm thinking around 22".

dsc00080jv.jpg

We ended the day with a double header, both fighting our biggest fish of the day.

Naturally we were all smiles!

Thanks again Mike. You should become a guide.

Looking forward to seeing your pics.

Thanks for reading.

Laszer.

Edited by laszlo

Thanks Laz,..it was Fun for sure!!! We musta hit 8-9 Fish in that One hour,...made up for the slower start,..and your right that double header was hilarious,..too bad We didnt get a pic of that,...those were the best fighters of the Day,..All Fish caught today were Fresh and chrome, nothing Huge but Faught like Heck!!! I walked back a bit slower to the car and ended up at 5/7.

Some more pics...

A1.jpg

B1.jpg

D1.jpg

G1.jpg

Gotta Show that Brown Again,...that was a nice treat, congrats!!

E1.jpg

F1.jpg

Until Next time, cheers!!!

man you guys are ripping them right in ! :Gonefishing:

congrats on the beauties! :worthy:

stonefly.

you need to clean your lenz man she seem to be a lil durty! :D

Lol,..Well I dropped My cam in the river for like 10 mintutes last week,...Finally got it back working,..I think there is a little silt still inside,..when the lense pops out,..i can hear the silt grinding,..;) Maybe I should do it in clean water and let it dry see what happens,..lol...pushin my luck though I think.

Why resident Bill? Just asking,..I have no idea...my thought was it just came in with the very fresh run...but came in late...thoughts?

Just a wild guess. No chrome, very yellow belly, bigger spots, not very fat.. etc etc.

Gorgeous fish, I love those brownies.

Edited by BillM

Just a wild guess. No chrome, very yellow belly, bigger spots, not very fat.. etc etc.

Gorgeous fish, I love those brownies.

Well,..if thats a resident Brown,..Double Kudos on Laz,..but it was holding where all these fresh chromers were,..doesnt make sense...However,,...who knows...if someone does,..Chime in....

where do you go from here Laz....Salmon of course....congrates on the catches ...beauty fish for sure!...Gotta love them brownies

SALMON....What you talkin bout Willis ?....there is a whole lotta chromin to be had before the nookies,..atleast 6 more months,..and then nookies in in about 8 months or so..and ..hopefully many Cohos and God willing ATlantics :)

Good work bone diddlies!! :D

I'd say Lazer's brown is a resie.

Paul, your chrome brown looks to be an alewife muncher... :lol:

cheers

HD

Same fish different view

PICT0218b.jpg

coulda been on its way down (or wintering/recovering), I suppose. Very unlikely that it would be a fresh returning fish, that late in the season, with those colours. I've seen residents that look just like laszlo's and I've seen them green-backed just like the one I showed, in May, chasing steelie eggs way up in the headwaters of the Ganny. There isn't just one colour pattern, imo.

But what really matters is that Laz got himself a nice brown. Either way, sweet bonus fish :)

p.-

Edited by Paulus

Same fish different view

PICT0218b.jpg

coulda been on its way down (or wintering/recovering), I suppose. Very unlikely that it would be a fresh returning fish, that late in the season, with those colours. I've seen residents that look just like laszlo's and I've seen them green-backed just like the one I showed, in May, chasing steelie eggs way up in the headwaters of the Ganny. There isn't just one colour pattern, imo.

But what really matters is that Laz got himself a nice brown. Either way, sweet bonus fish :)

p.-

My tourny partner landed a fish very similar to that one. We were fishing late spring droppies at the time.. The fish was tagged the fall before and we caught it above Norval the following spring... Even though it's diet changed, it retained the colours it had from the lake..

That's a splendid fish though mon frère!!

cheers

HD