My ice fishing ATV

pxtyson

DSCN2053.jpg

Great set up....

You might want to give some thought to the propane cylinder mount. All consumer propane cylinders should be stored upright so that the relief valve is in contact with the propane vapour rather than the propane liquid. If the relief valve does open while in contact with liquid propane there is a much greater danger of explosion if in the vicinity of open flame. This is especially the case if you store in a garage....

Sweet set up ! Im a CAT man and love the green. I have the same bike but without the speedo and I had to get red because green wasnt in stock :wallbash:

Just a little heads up. Last winter I heard people were getting charged on simcoe for riding 2 people on an ATV even with an extra seat. The atv has to be manufactured with the second seat for it to be legal.

Sweet set up ! Im a CAT man and love the green. I have the same bike but without the speedo and I had to get red because green wasnt in stock :wallbash:

Just a little heads up. Last winter I heard people were getting charged on simcoe for riding 2 people on an ATV even with an extra seat. The atv has to be manufactured with the second seat for it to be legal.

I heard that to but spent many weekends out there and never once seen a cop.

With all the drunks out there the last thing they need to worry about is me and my passenger.

I may stick out like a sore thumb now with the bright green quad though

ohh well

do u plan on making any to sell i have a 2003 arctivc cat and would be interested

That is very tempting but no.

My family all know that I like to cut wood as a hobby so I already have a list of stuff to make.

And christmas is around the corner and there needs to be a toy box under the tree for my new nephew.

This is gonna be a cool build though, I am making the toy box to resemble an old bait and tackle store.

My brother in law is also a crazy fisherman so what better then to build his son a bait and tackle toy box.

COOL setup you have made pxtyson :thumbsup_anim:

Awesome craftsmanship... congratulations :clapping::worthy:

I can see you pay particular attention to details..... I'm the same way :D

Love the decals and paint job B)

Now all you need is to get into some fish this up coming hard water season and you're all set :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks for sharing

Leechman