Mnr Cuts = This?

Ron

If you guys can't and don't see this you're worse off than originally thought!

Like previously mentioned a law is a law whether it be on the road or on the water. Why is okay then for most if not all of you to speed? Are you breaking the law - you sure are.

So why is it okay to do that then and not run rods in excess of the allowed limit?

My point is - a law is a law and there's no way around that. But you tend to break and bend them when it's convenient to you or for self gain.

Gman out

Do you equate speeding with resource infractions? Do you equate speeding with arson or child molestation?

To try and justify resource violations with 'well you guys speed so you are the same' is without logic or merit.

It is not the same. This is why we set different penalties for different infractions. Trying to justify poaching by saying everyone else speeds in their car is like saying its okay for me to rob someone at gunpoint cause lots of people fudge their tax returns.

And yes, if I speed and get a ticket, that's my fault...no one elses. I have sped in my car. I do not poach.

Using a fallacious 'tu quoque' argument doesn't diminish the violation of the original pictured persons.

It is generally considered a display of capitulation when one resorts to erroneous logic.

I have read most, but not all the replies to this thread, but I am curious about one thing.

Did anyone actually send the photo and boat numbers to the MNR to see what could actually be done about the situation, if anything?

The MNR visits daily, I can assure you. Yes, notifications were sent to a few different people as well.

Do you equate speeding with resource infractions? Do you equate speeding with arson or child molestation
?

Rick do you equate resource infraction with child molestation and arson??? Sure sounds that way. Not going to comment on the multiple rod issue.....you guys have beaten it to death already. What appalls me is the disregard some have shown towards the LAWS of the road. :angry: I live on a curve and every single year there are at least two vehicles that end up on my front lawn. One year we had a car hit a tree in our front yard and less than a month later, one hit the telephone pole. And the only reason.....the ONLY reason....is speeding. Idiots don't know enough to slow down. I have a wife and child that use the roads on a daily basis and it pisses me off that some idiots think saving two minutes of their own time is more important than the lives of others using the same roadways. Using the same quote Rick used earlier but with a little twist, "driving is not a right, it's a privelage"!!! Hope all you speeders get the book thrown at you. Geez you'd almost think that some people put the lives of a few fish ahead of the lives of human beings. :dunno: