Polarized Glasses

mpagnan

What lense colour do you suggest?

I have grey.. I find that they work really well in all conditions.. Only issue I have sometimes is in the evening when the suns going down, but other then that they are fine...

Depending on which ones you pick up, you should be able to get different lenses for them (grey, brown, amber)

Mine were about $70US online... pretty cheap when it comes to polarized.

That's the thing. I get them covered with a perscription so I need to pick the right colour of lense. I read grey for all around but amber for low light/mornings. I currently have a pair of polarized Ray Ban Aviators but I don't have another pair to match them against. Maybe I could use those for the day fishing and get the amber lense for the mornings?? Too much thinking!

I always swap glasses with my buddies during different conditions and times of day to see the differences,...and I guess the long and short is dark during sun and amber during overcast. I just ordered a new pair,...cant remember the brand, $65, which is more than i normally pay as I break or lose or scratch them, lol.

Costa del Mar Harpoon with the 580 copper glass lenses. best shades i've owned. fairly certain these are Rxable

copper/amber are the all round lenses. grey/dark are for really bright days/open water. yellow for low light.

Edited by Raf

Costa Del Mar Liquids here. I've had em all but these are without a doubt the best I've ever owned. They come with 3 sets of lenses that allow you to select the best lens colour for the light conditions of each particular day. The 3 colours are grey, dark and amber. They are pricey but can be had pretty reasonably on E-bay.