Finally an ACE

richyb

I have been golfing for 14 years and have never got a hole in one untill today. Its not that I suck, im a 5 hdcp and won our club championship the last 2 years. The hole is only 66 yards but it still counts ! !!! It was a slam dunk, just flew right in with a big CLANK.

Now that I have my last golf game of the season under my belt its back to bow hunting.

I have been golfing for 14 years and have never got a hole in one untill today. Its not that I suck, im a 5 hdcp and won our club championship the last 2 years. The hole is only 66 yards but it still counts ! !!! It was a slam dunk, just flew right in with a big CLANK.

Now that I have my last golf game of the season under my belt its back to bow hunting.

first off, congrats on the ACE...

I bet you are gonna get ribbed to death on that pitch shot though!

You've probably drained longer approach shots. :P

But there's just something about an ace, isn't there? My son's been a pro since age 18 and in 14 years has never had one.

Congratulations.

JF

forgot to mention i got my first ace this year at rebel creek outside of kitchener... 177yrd par 3 (8th hole).. i did luck out with the drinks, i was in a twosome and the members ahead of us were the only ones that felt like drinking that day :)

You've probably drained longer approach shots. :P

But there's just something about an ace, isn't there? My son's been a pro since age 18 and in 14 years has never had one.

Congratulations.

JF

Yes I have drained lots of longer approach shots but nothin matches the feeling of a hole in one. My longest is 260 yds , made a 2 on a par 5.

AND HEY !!!!!! its a tricky 66yds :P

Congrats on the ace richyb :worthy::clapping:

Nothing like seeing your shot go right in!!!

I've accomplished that too.... a 156yards shot that landed on the front of green and roll across right in :angel:

The funny thing was that a storm was coming our way and could hear thunder in the distance.... just before the swing.... saw lightning :w00t: The clubs were retired after that accomplishment.

Again great job richyb and good luck on the bow hunt!!!

Leechman

Yes I have drained lots of longer approach shots but nothin matches the feeling of a hole in one. My longest is 260 yds , made a 2 on a par 5.

AND HEY !!!!!! its a tricky 66yds :P

260!!! I'm impressed.

Tricky as in you had to suck it back 40 yds with a sand wedge??? :P

JF