Was Down To Boq G2g All Is Fine.

DT10Sam

Hi Everyone,

I just got back from the BOQ G2G at Merland Park. Everyone there is in real good spirits and are having fun. We were all around the camp fire having some laughs and telling stories.

Some have caught some fish and others have not been so lucky as of yet. According to everyone they are catching walleye on different baits and there does not seem to be any one bait that is working better than others. The most successful time was aound 9:00 am this morning and then all of a sudden the walleye seemed to have quit biting as if someone turned the switch off. This definitely sounds like the Bay of Quinte you never know what to expect.

Joey was taking alot of pics and when she gets back I am sure there will be quite a good post and report to follow with many pics.

Best regards,

Sam

Edited by DT10Sam

Joey's taking pics??? UHOH!!! (inside joke)

LOL !!! Joey I luv yah!!!!

anyways Thanks for the update glad to see the boys are having a goodtime!! if it wasnt for my basement reno I might have been able to make it myself!

Thanks again!

Gerritt.

Tell me Sam..................Was there a tea bag involved :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

Hi Misfish,

No tea bag involved.............and BC is kicking butt. I see some of the reports are beginning to surface with pics great job by all and the weather held out.

Regards,

Sam