Thinking of fishing

splashhopper

Well we finally get some rain in the area the last few days and some good reports are coming in from my friends in the areas that I fish.

But alas, my daughter botbot, has her clubs tournament for Taekwando today. They are having it in KW to attract more of the Toronto fighters which means we set up the floors and equipment last night and most of us didn't get home till midnight last night.

I have been dreaming of salmon all damned night... lol :o

Botbot is PUMPED already>>

Montrealand2007nationalpictures001.jpg

I will be as soon as get the first Timmies in me shortly.. lol

It is always a great day at her tournaments, with fellow students and their parents... lots of cheering and jeering going on :P

Botbot and I are hoping to go fishing tomorrow, with Dutchy, and see if we can get her first salmon.

She loves fishing and likes reading the fishing stories from this board >>

CIMG2992.jpg

Cliff sent her a CD of the boards anthem and she sings it all the time...lol

( thanks again Cliff)

Here is hoping she can qualify again to go the Nationals in January.... She won the 2009 Canadian National Championships for 11 year old( 52lb category ) and is looking to defend her second National title in Halifax.

ChanelleGOLD2009.jpg

So I ask all of you today, if by chance the fish are not biting in the place you are at, please say a little prayer for Botbot that she remains safe and accepts whatever fate the Taekwando gods have in store for her Today.

Thanks

Splashhopper

Edited by splashhopper

Are you telling us that Botbot is the best 52lb Taekwandoer in the country? Wow! Congratulations to you both. That is very impressive (when does she start to get Olympic funding for training?).

Good luck (fishing and fighting)!

Jim

Yes she is Radnine :D

And she won DOUBLE GOLD ( sparring and forms) today as well at the Tri-Star invitational tournament in Kitchener.

IMG00144.jpg

378 kids participated today... was a great turnout...

Tomorrow... we FISH ....

Lol Splashhopper

Hi Splashhopper, nice pics. I bet I know where she got that bluegill. I keep thinking about coming up again sometime. I remember you told me you could put me on some good fishing North of London in the fall.

I haven't really been on here and haven't really been fishing but I have been hunting. My son got his first deer a couple weeks ago:

BensDeer011.jpg

This will take ALOT of pressure off of you in the teen years splash. NOthing more settling than knowing that your little girl will be able to take care of herself against the High School jerkfaces she will surely encounter

Yep... we are counting on that ! lol

Already got one daughter in 3rd year university and she is holding her own with no "boy troubles" YET :worthy:

Hi Splashhopper, nice pics. I bet I know where she got that bluegill. I keep thinking about coming up again sometime. I remember you told me you could put me on some good fishing North of London in the fall.

I haven't really been on here and haven't really been fishing but I have been hunting. My son got his first deer a couple weeks ago:

If you come up to the in-laws before Christmas, I will try to take you our for some rainbow trout fishing here :D