God I love Fleming

MCTFisher9120

Mike ... glad to see you ended up choosing Fleming. Don't forget the advice I gave you way back when on one of your earlier threads about pursuing your goals and dreams. Way to go!

And if you ever need any reassurance while you're there, look up Michael Fraser, a prof. in the Ecosystem Management Program at SSFC. He was also a student there, and was my roommate and best friend for years while I was there ... and we still are great friends. I just talked with him yesterday on the phone, as a matter of fact.

If you are ever looking for someone to go to in person for advice, he's the best there is.

Good luck!

(P.S. Don't tell anyone I told you this, but walked down behind the college to the school's boathouse. There used to be some real nice "surprises" lurking around it's pilings ;)

Thanks man, good to know a name, from what I have been told there is more than enough help here for any student in need. Really have enjoyed it so far. I have that article you typed out for me printed out. Real encouragement and just today I met somebody that has been in the field since there graduation.

Will keep that in mind though, good to hear from yourself again.