Boat Storage Yes its that time .

mrpike

Well it is that time of year again. I am looking for boat storage for my boat and I am sure others are also . Some need outdoor and some like it indoors for their boats . I myself like indoors for my boat . IF anyone out there knows of a place that offers both in and outdoor storage can they please post it . THE name of the place a number to call and the location would help a lot of people out this fall . I would also like to know just what you all think is a fare price for boat storage should be . ( indoor or outdoor ) per month.

THANKS MR PIKE.

Guest skeeter99
Well it is that time of year again. I am looking for boat storage for my boat and I am sure others are also . Some need outdoor and some like it indoors for their boats . I myself like indoors for my boat . IF anyone out there knows of a place that offers both in and outdoor storage can they please post it . THE name of the place a number to call and the location would help a lot of people out this fall . I would also like to know just what you all think is a fare price for boat storage should be . ( indoor or outdoor ) per month.

THANKS MR PIKE.

$150 for outdoor storage / winter nov to may

$200 to $250 for indoor storage/ winter nov to may

at least that is what they are charging in the durham region

$150 for outdoor storage / winter nov to may

$200 to $250 for indoor storage/ winter nov to may

at least that is what they are charging in the durham region

Are the prices quotes for a season or are those monthly prices.

When I had my boat last year, my dealer in Markham quoted $150 a month for heated indoor storage.

Bill

Guest skeeter99

When I had my boat last year, my dealer in Markham quoted $150 a month for heated indoor storage.

Bill

no those are season price

Bill

Why would anyone want heated storage for a boat? There is nothing on a boat that will be harmed by freezing.

these all sound like great prices. most outdoor i found in hamilton area was around 80/month, indoor around 100+/mnth and indoor heated was 150+/mnth. prperly winterized and stored boats can be stored without heating, so i left it outside in the cold. i would love to have a heated spot so i could use it all year worry free, but lots of storage guys dont like you coming and going. Plus not to paint then all with the same brush but it can't be that unusual that they shut the heat off after they are full! good luck