name calling while fishing

chinookhunter

It's not cool to call people names, obviously the name callers have some esteem/confidence/insecurity issues. Keep fishing and forget the insulters - silence them by outfishing them, or "accidentally" knocking them into the drink!!!

Paul

Thank you I will its people like you that make this site great!

Guest gbfisher
I am so sick of walking upwards of 100 yards to go fishing and be called names to the point where I have to walk all the way back to the car and drive home. no one else on here gets called names while fishing?

What kind of names would you like to read? I'm just curious of why you would think that anybody gets called names on a regular basis, while fishing.

I'd think it was a regular thing really. How much do you weigh? Am gonna guess 800 pounds. Without measuring even or good scales.

There's HEY _ _ _ _ _ you're on my spot. OR..Hey _ _ _ _ _ that's in the slot. or...You are on the wrong side of the marker buoy you idiot. :)

Accept yourself for who you are. People will name call other people because of their looks fat or skinny, pimple faced, old wrinkled skin, what clothes they wear, what car they drive, etc. You can't let them stop you from enjoying life. Life is too short to be stopped by someone name calling you.

We've all experienced name calling at some point in our lives.

or you can do like this guy and then maybe the name callers will be so freaked out that they'll be scared of you. Just totally freak out on them and yell at the top of you lungs while shaking your fists at them http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/9/a-...ts-1201219.html