FloatFishing.net - Down Several Days

Douger

I think someone posted a picture with the background fully intact and the server exploded.

Generously Proportioned...lol... funny...whoever did that in the swear filter...VERY funny.

Bah wahaaa haaa haaa I hit this topic just to reply the same dang thing, it was a good site when Roque was running it but they just went way over edge.

Mebbe somebody put up a pic of a Notty trout on the bbq and everybody's head exploded?

Bah wahaaa haaa haaa I hit this topic just to reply the same dang thing, it was a good site when Roque was running it but they just went way over edge.

Mebbe somebody put up a pic of a Notty trout on the bbq and everybody's head exploded?

He's still running it, that may have been a big part of the problem. Lack of attention...

He's still running it, that may have been a big part of the problem. Lack of attention...

Thought he sold it years ago, he might have been kept on as an admin or some such as part of the deal but he wasn't "in charge" of the site anymore.

Thought he sold it years ago, he might have been kept on as an admin or some such as part of the deal but he wasn't "in charge" of the site anymore.

Yes he is , just not solely in charge. He's still taking a cut from the sponsors....

Anyhow who cares. :)

For what its worth the site works fine for me.

who really cares about an insane bunch of pre-madonnas.. they are a bunch of whack jobs over there... hence the blurred out backgrounds and such on this site... traits taken from their site..

Anyways..

all we can do is hope they cannot pay their server bill...

Ohhhhh wait.. then all the pin heads would come here right??? I have 5 bux to donate to bring them back online! ;)

G.

who really cares about an insane bunch of pre-madonnas.. they are a bunch of whack jobs over there... hence the blurred out backgrounds and such on this site... traits taken from their site..

Anyways..

Ohhhhh wait.. then all the pin heads would come here right??? I have 5 bux to donate to bring them back online! ;)

G.

Classic!

Anyways..

G.

lol i got another 5 ;)

Anyways..

G.

Classic +5

Yer nuts,,,,,,No, ya got balls G.

Thanks for the laugh.

Anyways..

G.

Easy there boys. You know when the title mentions Steelhead or floatfishing what the post will entail. I don't fish for carp or walleye... and I don't slam the guys who do! The irony of your post is that you're bringing an uneeded negative vibe to the board just like a lot of guys at generously proportioned.net. Nothing personal, I'm just sayin.

Paul

nawwww.... the regulars that post here and are pinners are ok... took them a bit to get adjusted though! LOL!...

easy... I could care less if you target mud puppies... to each their own...

since when did fishing become a fashion show on the river though?

and no boys... I am not into the sauce tonight...

I just fail to see the need to post on a fishing site why is a competing site not working....

G.

nawwww.... the regulars that post here and are pinners are ok... took them a bit to get adjusted though! LOL!...

easy... I could care less if you target mud puppies... to each their own...

since when did fishing become a fashion show on the river though?

and no boys... I am not into the sauce tonight...

I just fail to see the need to post on a fishing site why is a competing site not working....

G.

I hear ya, maybe he needs his fix of Steelheading's finest site. But I did just drop 400 bones on G3 waders, but I'll have them dirty and smelly by December, I'm a post madonna.

Paul

I think someone posted a picture with the background fully intact and the server exploded.

Generously Proportioned...lol... funny...whoever did that in the swear filter...VERY funny.

Nice! :D

Looks like I struck a nerve. Never had a problem with the fellas on generously proportioned.net. I've got tons of solid info and have never had a question go unanswered. The folks here are great as well.

I guess some get a little ticked and cry snobbery when biologists post about recent research instead of blabbing about which has-been rock stars are playing which venues. :P Kidding. OFC is great.

who really cares about an insane bunch of pre-madonnas.. they are a bunch of whack jobs over there...

G.

I happen to be a member there as are many of my friends including one of the owners.

Want to try and get your other foot in your mouth! Talk about narrow minded.

You know it is easy to sit behind the keyboard and take shots at people you never met, well at least you think you never met.