For the ADMINS

kickingfrog

Just got this in my pms:

Hello

My name is Mercy i saw your profile today at ofncommunity and becameintrested in you,i will also like to know you the more, and i want you to send anemail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address ([email protected]) I believe we can move from here!

I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Mercy (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alotin life.([email protected]).

Any ideas as to the best way to mess with this person? I was thinking set up a new anonymous email and then waste their time.

We are aware of the PM's. Just ignore them. The accounts have been removed. Let us know if you get any in the future. It is just part of an email harvest attempt. Don't send the person an email unless you enjoy a few thousand spam emails a day. :)

Thanks for letting us know and we are taking steps to try and prevent it from happening again.

You mean this is a hoax? This girl was lying to me? She didnt mean anything she said to me? Damn I thought somebody was looking through some old posts and stumbled upon me and realized I was a great fisherman and wanted to get to know me. Thanks for ruining my day. I thought I would be fishing in Russia next month....

If you guys are going to talk about her at least call her by name (Martina) she is a very sweet innocent girl who is just looking for a nice strong fisherman to take care of her, she tells me thats why see contacted ME! I have sent her money to cover her airfare to TO (she said she wll repay once she lands) I am going to pick her up on Thurs and she has offered to clean house for me just until she gets on her feet. Then we will take it from there.

I am planning to take her to meet my parents on Friday. Do you guys think that is to soon?

If anyone would like, I can forward you some of her pics, of course only a few as some of them were for my eyes only (she said so)!

Actually Rick, I received her e-mail at 3:17 PM today. When did you cancel the account?

So I guess the PM I just sent to Chris was a waste of time and you all had her first well next time I wont send this to Chris.

My message title to him

I LOVE THE NEW OFC

Hey Chris I did not even know about the new feature on OFC it sure is amazing that I have found new true love LOL.

I had to laugh just now as I got this PM from "maceylove"

Hello

My name is Mercy i saw your profile today at ofncommunity and becameintrested in you,i will also like to know you the more, and i want you to send anemail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address ([email protected]) I believe we can move from here!

I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Mercy (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alotin life.([email protected]).

I thought I would just give ya a heads up about her or him or who ever they are sending there spam I wish I had the balls to send a email and see what I get back but I dont know how to get rid of computer crabs LOL.

Thanks alot Mike

judging by the number of persons that got this message, I guess i'm not special!!!

Oh well, I showed it to my better half, and told her that someone wants me,

Hope that works and she appreciates me more

But we don't come back smelling like an other woman. :o

I took my wife out this summer to the lodge I usually go to with my buddys. Wake up in the morning, head down to the dock and of course there is 6 young girls laying on the dock in thier bikinis. Whats the luck....