Cancelations

huntervasili

Hey all... This weather has caused many places to close down tonight as well as tomorrow morning... So before you head out somewhere you may want to call em to see if theyre open or even better stay home and avoid accidents... I know for those who may be wondering many schoolboards have closed there schools in both hamilton and halton... probably other places as well but just mentioning it to you... Everyone enjoy the weather but be careful out there...

If you go to 680news.com and click on Storm Center, they'll have all the updated closures....here's a list as of 6pm tonight.

====================================================================

Closures:

ALL Halton Boards of Education schools, both public and Catholic, will be closed and all buses cancelled Wednesday Feb. 14 due to weather.

Classes cancelled for Tuesday evening include:

* Catholic Education Centre at 802 Drury Lane, Burlington

* Religious Education Classes (Parts I, II and III)

* Literacy and Basic Skills night school at Burlington and Oakville adult learning centres and Evening classes at P.F. Reding Secondary School.

* Continuing education classes at Sheridan College Oakville.

* Burlington Alliance youth group meeting

Posted on: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 6:08 p.m. EDT

Finished shoveling the driveway for the 4th time since i came from school. Whenever i finish there is another 3cm on the ground already. It is really coming down hard here we've gotten mayeb around 35-40 cm :D We usally don't get to much snow so let it snow let it snow.

If you go to 680news.com and click on Storm Center, they'll have all the updated closures....here's a list as of 6pm tonight.

====================================================================

Closures:

ALL Halton Boards of Education schools, both public and Catholic, will be closed and all buses cancelled Wednesday Feb. 14 due to weather.

Classes cancelled for Tuesday evening include:

* Catholic Education Centre at 802 Drury Lane, Burlington

* Religious Education Classes (Parts I, II and III)

* Literacy and Basic Skills night school at Burlington and Oakville adult learning centres and Evening classes at P.F. Reding Secondary School.

* Continuing education classes at Sheridan College Oakville.

* Burlington Alliance youth group meeting

Posted on: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 6:08 p.m. EDT

Hey Cliff, do you know anything yet about the durham public schools yet? I haven't heard anything as of yet.

Hey Bill I wish Quebec was like Ontario and workplaces actuallly shut down; mostly every snowstorm many people are expected to show up for work.As a travelling salesman on the road I have not missed a day in 7 years because of a snow storm.Strange but true.MTP <_<:wallbash:

mike did you see yesterday on cfcf12 news, frank cavalero some what made fun of torontonians(sp?) he was trying to be funny and said" well toronto has already called in the army and the snow hasnt even started" i wonder if he got in trouble for that remark? lol im still waiting for the snow here in st-eustache. were now supposed to get 30-45cms.

Hey Fishergirl....keep checking 680news.com and go to the Storm Center....they update as soon as they get info. Here's a direct link.....

http://www.680news.com/stormcentre/index.jsp

My kids are hoping for a snow day too...LOL...but I dont think we'll get it...my oldest takes city transit and our youngest goes to school about 100 yards away...haha.

Hey Fishergirl....keep checking 680news.com and go to the Storm Center....they update as soon as they get info. Here's a direct link.....

http://www.680news.com/stormcentre/index.jsp

My kids are hoping for a snow day too...LOL...but I dont think we'll get it...my oldest takes city transit and our youngest goes to school about 100 yards away...haha.

Thanks Cliff! Yeah well I hope that there is school tomorrow because I just made 25 dang cupcakes for her Valentine's Day party at school.LOL And Fishindevil and I were hoping on celebrating tomorrow since she is in school and he is on nights this week.LOL :whistling: