Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Big Cliff

As you know I have been having real problems with Xplornet wireless service. Gerritt very kindly went way above and beyond and got me a list of the key people in the organization along with all their contact information and armed with that I sent them an email telling them how displeased I was with they way I had been treated along with a link to this site and my rant.

That very day, I had a call from them, I wasn't home but they left a phone number (toll free, direct line) and yesterday morning I called them back. I am very pleased to say that the conversation I had was better than I expected. It seems that based on my email they have already made some changes and took my concerns seriously.

In fact they offered to do what ever it takes to correct the problem and have told me that once it is rectified, they will be offering me a little more compensation than the one month which I was initially given. Monday morning there will be a tecnician here to make some changes to my system using new and improved technology that they feel should correct the problem. I'll let you know how it goes but I am optomistic!

Here is a copy of the email I got from Scott, I have left out his last name and contact information on purpose.

Hello Cliff,

Almost as soon as we got off I got contacted about your service. I have good news we now do have the 3.5 on a tower that you were pointed to in the past that has the new 3.5 technology I was speaking of that I believe would resolve your issues. Of course I do not know until the equipment is changed. I have just put in a work order request to have an installer come to your home and swap out the equipment at no charge to you of course. One of the great features of 3.5 is that a line of sight is not required as the signal is able to bounce off objects however there are situations that the signal is just not strong enough.

With your permission I would like for him to call you and set up an appointment to try this change.

Best Regards,

Scott

Office of the President/ Customer Affairs Liaison Xplornet

Once again thank you all for your help and responses, thanks to you someone finally listened to this old man!