Pete Maina reels

mistaredone

Yer lips are safe then.

JF

Had him worried though!

I think that these reel designers and manufacturers discriminate against us left crankers...

Imagine Easton telling us that they are not going to make lefty sticks any more.. :w00t:

Had him worried though!

I think that these reel designers and manufacturers discriminate against us left crankers...

Imagine Easton telling us that they are not going to make lefty sticks any more.. :w00t:

Easton could hardly refuse the hockey jocks after making left handed bats for the ball players all those years. ;)

JF

Well I have a pete mania musky reel that I bought off of Lew who bought it for his daughter Sherri. She used it twice and wanted a lLH retrieve. I used it 3 times last summer as I have a shimano calcutta that I use 98 % of the time. So here is the problem. The reel will not wind the line because the part that moves across and feeds the line in to the reel broke. This reel has maybe 10 hrs on it. What do I do with it?

chalk it up to experience, toss it and remember to buy quantum, abu, shimano or another established brand next time pete.

aikmans might be able to fix it for you but not sure if he'd have the right parts. cant hurt to ask.

Edited by Raf