Long Time, No Post.

Harrison

Been awhile, place still looks purdy. Stuck back at work in a new position that has me infront of this 24inch portal to the online fish'n communities again.

Diplip still posting novels? TJ still wearing Tutu's and filleting fish with winter gloves on? Cory still wanting to date Corky's sister? Reefhawg mastered the walleye socket lock?

Roy "the voice of reason", hope all is well.

Terry, how's the Nitro. Fish n sled, NICE smallie!

Again I apologize to the whole moderators ice cabin while at Nippissing for firing up the jiffy beside TJ's window at 3am, it was really Graftongal.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi to my old friends and look forward to maybe throwing my 2cents in once and a while again.

Cheers.

PS. Never, I mean Never - BBQ with Diplip.

Raffy!!!

John, I am outta touch.

Just finished reading some of the post by Moosebunk and solopaddler .... man, magazine quality. Awesome.

Hey Misfish, Rice is on fire.... :D

HI Roy, yes sir, we still get out quite a bit. Not like the days of guiding, tournies and TV though. With young famlies we get more excitment on the water watching our kiddies catch a 2lb walleye then smackin a 5lb largie(the odd time is nice though :D ) . The days of leaving Wed at 5pm and coming home Sun at 8pm are over, single mans game.

How about you? Still crafting the lures?

Joey, no more ebay. After I sold basically our "at home" tackle shop I stop doing it. How is it doing for you? Nice new ride by the way, reminds me of the Lund we had, the caddy of deep V's.

Hey good to hear from you

I was thinking I hadn't heard from you this spring when I was getting crappie in keswick

and ....a with tear in my eye....

I sold the nitro........

and bought a smaller fishing boat

Diplip, I am sad to say doesn't spread his wisdom here much any more

but others have stepped up and post novels....and are great reading

Again I apologize to the whole moderators ice cabin while at Nippissing for firing up the jiffy beside TJ's window at 3am, it was really Graftongal.

Ah huh! :rolleyes: Sure, blame the innocent! So I guess it was me at the Mosey who....... ahh....... nevermind!!!

How's it going Motown Philly? Hope the City is still treating you good!

Terry, those tears probably saved a few bucks in gas though. Hope you smacked the crappies good. Haven't been to Simcoe for them in a couple years, found some gooduns in the Kawarthas.

Fishnsled, nice to hear from you too. IF you are still downtown we should hook up for lunch as I am now in the big smoke again.

Pige, yep, have 2 lil ones now. 3yrs and 10 mths. I see you have gone south, hope it all works out for ya.

Sands, Mosey, I have blocked that night out. But Paul still laughs about it. Yep, at MH now.. another rung up the ladder. Who'd of thunk eh. Hope things are good for you.