Stanley Cup

Stoty

Great game! I know some gambling-type guys at work who betted with innocent folks who wanted the Pens to win. Odds were definitely with the Wings.

Nice to see the underdog win and odds players have to pay out to kind-hearted folks.

And eat crow ya buggars here who were thumping their "odds-are" chests.

Atta boy, Stoty...well said...not like those babies in the stands at the Joe who had the gall to boo the Pens while they hoisted the silverware. I don't imagine there will be a series like this for a while to come...

Even though I'm on the same boat with Stoty by always wanting Detroit to win, I decided to bet against them once I saw everyone jump on the bandwagon this year. For many years I bet for Detroit but I had a feeling this year was different. The media made it seem like the Pens had no chance especially by showing these statistics where the home team always wins. Never count a team. Kudos to Talbot, Malkin, & Fleury. Osgood is still the MVP of the playoffs. Great game.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks
Chirp me all you want, but at least I stuck by my team win or lose!

I didn't hear much after game 5 from you "pens fans".

most of us aren't "pens" fans...

we just don't like detroit.

It's one big party here now! Wow! We are the Champs!

I had the wonderful experience of watching the Cup win with 14 little boys between 6 and 10 years old. It was AWESOME! These kids will never forget how awesome it was. The excitement was ridiculous.

Five observations: 1. Fleury came up HUGE! I was worried about him. 2. Alot of empty seats in Detroit. 3. Classless fans. Booing the Cup winner? Detroit deserves the misery. 4. They are getting old. Pens got to more loose pucks tonite than in any other game. 5. PENS ARE YOUNG! Jump on the wagon!

Super Bowl and Stanley Cup in same year. And to be the world's best fisherman, we have the trifecta here in Pittsburgh. Yeeeeehaaaawww!

Lucky for the world that the Pirates suck, my ego would be worse than it is!