What a great evening!

Roy

J and I had the pleasure of having Big Cliff, John, his wife Barbara and Marc Thorpe over for the evening yesterday. What a great time with great stories and hugs all around. It's Sunday morning and they're out on the water as I write this. I hope they do well again today. These are four very generous and hospitable people. It's so nice to know that this board can make it possible to meet and make such great friends as these guys.

We should get a nice report when they get back home. OH, and Cliff (CCMT) I was on the phone with Big Cliff a couple of minutes ago from the boat and told him that you went to visit Sue. Told him of the super pic of Sue and Sydney that you posted...I'm sure he'll enjoy it as I did. He had to hang up...fish on!

Sonds like a good time. Your right, definitely some good folk on here, have had the pleasure of meeting Benbeattie through this site, great guy and certainly one to learn from. Just hope to meet a few more people on here over the years, better get myself south and east then....lol.

Roy, the pleasure was all ours. The hospitality that you and the lovely J showed to Barbara, Cliff, Marc and I was incredible. We hope to show you the same in the near future.

Pic's are posted on a separate thread.

Thank you my friend.