1'st fish, spring 2006.

Castmaster

I'll be dodging icebergs in March on the Detroit River with ya Brother!!!!

We also have to go out for some catfish, I've never fished them before.....I've caught tons, just never went out for them....

Chrispy!

What the heck are you doing here! LOL! No more dodgin bergs. I'll wait for 45 degrre water this year. Just a waste of fuel. But you can bet we're doing some fishing together this year brother! :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

I'll be in front of the Joe this year as well.....I didn't have my Michigan License last year but I will this spring!! Around the Belle Isle bridge is really good when the water is clear too....also along the shore on the Michigan side past the light house in St. Clair.....Good seeing you Zib!!

Chrispy!

Chrispy,

Be prepared when you buy that Michigan license. They are talking about doubling the cost of fishing licenses for everyone. The Michigan DNR is crying broke again as usual. There will defiantly be a lot of PO'd fisherman, especially the seniors if they do double them.

Nice pics Grimace. I was at the Joe Friday night & will be there Wednesday night as well. Too bad it’s not to fish for some walleyes.

Are they going to give you a break if you buy more than one year at a time??? Maybe I should just get it now and get ahead of the price bump!!! ;)

Cool pics Grimace!! And your right they did a nice job on the LaSalle ramp!! Went out of there 5 or 6 times this spring....gotta watch getting out into the river though.....hit bottom just outside the mouth, went from 8-9 feet to 2 feet in about 5 yards....I run a blue and white 18' Sylvan with a 75 horse Merc and a 6 horse Honda 4 stroke kicker....make sure ya give me a wave this spring!!

Chrispy!

Are they going to give you a break if you buy more than one year at a time??? Maybe I should just get it now and get ahead of the price bump!!! ;)

Chrispy!

Buying a license now would be a waste of money because it would expire on March 31st. Michigan licenses are good from April 1st through March 31st of the following year. Free fishing weekends are Feb. 17th & 18th and June 9th & 10th this year.