No line twist spinners

I find far less of a problem with line twist when using a braid line....if i get snagged and break off or even once or twice a day I'll cut the spinner off and let the current take my line and run the twist out of it....i don't mind the inconvenience to avoid using a swivel......

Dang....sorry your so upset with my post irishfield but these are the products that have gained my confidence.

And no, I am not the president, just a card carrying member. :)

Right...

Every single post of your contains a riverwood float, or riverwood worm or something else with a riverwood stamp on it.

Crap or get off the pot, but don't try to pull the sheets over our eyes.

And BTW, you'll still get line twist, swivel or no swivel.

I hate to dissapoint you Billy M but I am but a mere spoke in a wheel.

Don't know where you are getting your info from however I would reconsider the source.

FYI- if you don't like sound fishing advice or looking at cool pic's of fish in the water - please feel free not to read my post's.

Nuff said :)

IMG_9819_1.jpg

WELL FOR TROUT STREAM FISHIN I SWEAR BY MY RIVERWOOD GEAR AS WELL. I'VE PRETTY MUCH TRIED EVERYTHING OUT THERE BUT MAKIN MY OWN(DONT HAVE THE PATIENCE) AND I MUCH PREFER IT. EVRYONE HAS THERE OWN PREFFERENCES. WHAT WORKS FOR SOME MAY NOT FOR OTHERS. TOO EACH THERE OWN.

AND NO I DONT OWN IT I STILL HAVE TO BUY MINE TOO LOL

I hate to dissapoint you Billy M but I am but a mere spoke in a wheel.

Don't know where you are getting your info from however I would reconsider the source.

FYI- if you don't like sound fishing advice or looking at cool pic's of fish in the water - please feel free not to read my post's.

Nuff said :)

Dude, I'm not the first to call you out and I'm sure I won't be the last.

huh, looks like my post on the topic got yanked?

Cant imagine why, maybe i just never hit post.

What I was going to say was that I love riverwood gear, I run the floats, worms etc

BUT

the perfectly cleaned and placed riverwood stuff in these reports is a little annoying and spammy if you ask me

I hear you all to on the spam issue and have been thinking the same since these posts came on like gang-busters over the past week and a half or so.

Here's my take;

I don't use spinners for steelhead very much, but when I do it's Blue Fox 90% and Mepps the other 10%. I have no reason to change because they work very well and always have.

For floats and there are many, I stick with Drennan primarily due to quality.

For worms Berkley or Exude and pink is definitely not the best colour all the time.

I have never used Riverwood anything and don't feel compelled to because I'm very happy with the production of what I have stated above. So if you aren't sponsored by them or selling for them, you should consider it.

The topic of this post is no line twist spinners and I would have to agree with MikeTheBassFisher.

Peace!

maybe the solution would be to post in the classified section ???? then we can still read and see the production of the product without offending anyone...

personally when it comes to chucking lures ...i use Berckly snaps 30 #.....they are very small and i dont recall ever having line twist unless i run out of them

Nice fish BTW

"Dude" you aren't calling me out as I already mentioned that I was affiliated with the company.

Please re read post #4 and # 8 slooowly.

In any event....Point Taken Fella's.

Cheers. :)

No you're right, if I didn't make my original post you would have (perhaps by divine intervention?) stopped pushing your Riverwood warez in every single thread you make on this site.

Whatever helps you sleep at night chief.

"Dude" you aren't calling me out as I already mentioned that I was affiliated with the company.

Please re read post #4 and # 8 slooowly.

In any event....Point Taken Fella's.

Cheers. :)

You are a representative of Riverwood... i would rethink how you are presenting yourself to the fishing community matey.... it does not look good from my standpoint. I wish you all the luck with your wares but bagging people infront of customers or potential customers is a big big no no.

Nice fish. Good job on the spinner.

I'll be dreaming of riverworms, riverfloats, river this and river that, don't you worry :)

Riverwoodies? From thinking about scantily clad lady anglers in waders using 13'6" float rods and custom centrepins :thumbsup_anim:

ball bearing swivels do a much better job avoiding line twist compared to barrel style. they are a bit more $$$ however, and nothing will avoid it altogether. not sure i understand the big deal of putting a swivel directly on the lure, you guys run fluoro/mono leaders anyway right?

Not sure if your Jim silverstreak. Anyways I know his post aren’t spam and to be honest riverwoods are one if not the best floats out there. Yea he advertises his products in every post but the mans just trying to make a living and at the least he’s supplying top notch products. enough said leave the man alone. By the way silverstreak I would appreciate more yellow top floats at the hwy 7 and keele angling specialties in the 4 gram size (long and lean) tell tom there for silvio I've been breaking toms you know what for them for awhile lol. PS I am not joking about the floats.