Tacklebox...

Governator

open eye spinner bait...

- easier for the manufacture to make

- slightly more weedless

- open eye has a unbent plane, I assume it would run more straight, where as a bend might cause it to go side to side

Thanks, that makes a lot of sense. Does everyone tie directly to their spinnerbaits? I only ask this stuff as I got to pick up a few spinners now.

WOW... that is incredible! Hopefully one day I'll have that collection. Mind if you I did, my wife would probably threaten to kill me.

SHHHH, you buy it slowly...keep your change, it adds up and nobody know just how much you have... ;)

Great selection GBW.

Thanks.

Wheres all the spoons people??? LOL

The spoons and inline spinners and all the other stuff is in my travel case (in the car) but some is at the cottage.

Now I don't have nearly as much as GBW has(Too Much)

Hey now, LOL. I need to have lots for me and my wife and kids. My wife will fish off the dock with me at night when the kids are in bed. That is why there is 2 or more of most things. If one of us starts hitting fish the other changes to that bait for some action too.

Overall, looks me to like you got most bases basically covered.

I'd pick up some single tail grubs. Best all around artificial bait IMO. All fish species, all seasons.

You may also want to augment some plastics with a couple of colors. I typically buy at least 1 earthtone (brown,green), 1 white/pink and 1 crazy bright like chartreuse/lotsa sparkles.

Yum brand are a good value IMO.

Maybe add a lipless crankbait.

99% of all the lures on the market are designed to catch the fisherman. Grab some Canadian wrigglers, some spoons ( cleo's, lucky strikes, daredevils)... 3-4 raps, a couple different sized flatfish and a few bucktail jiggs. This covers all your bases. the most important tool is a few sinkers and hooks and a few minnows.

Even when i troll for salmon or bows, 50% of the time i don't use lures, cutbait is just as effective and the strike rate is higher. Go smelting, salt and freeze them. You will have bait year round and top fishing.

I added a few more spoons + a blue fox spinner to my tackle, made myself a "blade box". I'll tell ya how these work out, CT has a Williams 4 pack on for $20 bucks...witch is not bad considering that there spoons are mainly 7-10 bucks, either way i got the 4 pack and another spoon (Whitefish) that was recommended to me by some board members and a little Blue Fox spinner. That kit had these Williams Lite W55 spoons(2) and 2 Dartee spoons.