FINALLY....

Stoty

I have one a them, and what you have behind it is exactly what I have to pull this weekend.

I got a deer with my Ford, nuthin with the Toyota yet

I've heard only good things about Toyota trucks! smart strong and the most fuel efficient.....great towing capacities !

Guest gbfisher
Just take gbfisher with you Jamie... he has the truck going up the ramp before you can shut the motor off.. so you can push !

HUH?.. :P Not my fault you can't hear your motor running.

........Where do the riggers or salties go on that rig? and No fish to show for your first time out?.....Hope that isnt an omen!.... :D

i dont think those trucks are intended for towing. infact, they have stickers on them that say so

My speedo goes up to 180 km/h...which it isnt intended to go that fast either...

I like to live on the edge....:lol:

Where do the riggers or salties go on that rig? and No fish to show for your first time out?.....Hope that isnt an omen!

Riggers????? what are they :P

There will be no such thing on my boat! lol

No rods in the boat, it was my first ride in her. This weekend on the other hand..... :Gonefishing:

Guest gbfisher

well.. :o ..the things you need in order to catch real fish. ;) .......... other than green carp..... :D They're incidental don't ya know.... :lol:

You should have bought a pleasure craft if you didnt want to fish...No rods. :rolleyes: .No excuse!....lol... ;)

Stoty!

Another home town boy! I actually think I know where that green garage door is toward the East end. I will have to drive down from Smurfsville to confirm, perhaps check out the skate board park. If that's the case, I'm only a few blocks away.

Cheers, Ron...

Here's your answer to your towing needs. This baby pulls my boat up, down and all around with out even knowing it's back there. Also GREAT for deer hunting......

Truck.jpg

Oh geez, don't make me post my oldmans Duramax again :) :)