Old Rapala Lure Picture's

MCTFisher9120

was at my grandparents house yesterday and in the basement I found a old Rapala lure, still in the box never used, instructions on how to use it also with the price tag with a ($1.85)

I thought it was pretty cool, and this bait looks very similar to the lures rapala makes today. Any clue on how old it might be?

Edited by Mike The Bass Fisher

Sorry i thought I had the 3rd picture up Kemper, it's the 9G with the Finland stamp on the bottom. Take a look.

Thanks Mike, I have one from a similar year but it is the 7G. I was interested because I have never seen the box for one.

Fishing lures are meant to be used and your Grandfather somehow forgot to put this one to use, so now it's your turn to do what he didn't.

Tie it on your fish'n pole and and go catch a biggun with it & make your Granfather proud.. :Gonefishing:

A good piece of fishing gear does nobody any good sitting on the mantle collecting dust. :thumbsup_anim:

Fishing lures are meant to be used and your Grandfather somehow forgot to put this one to use, so now it's your turn to do what he didn't.

Tie it on your fish'n pole and and go catch a biggun with it & make your Granfather proud.. :Gonefishing:

A good piece of fishing gear does nobody any good sitting on the mantle collecting dust. :thumbsup_anim:

I thought about using it but like i don't know...I never really owned anything old like this and well, i don't want to snag it...maybe i'll keep it in the tackle box for that perfect cast on the perfect lake one day.