Sign in to follow this  
Clampet

New Fin Bore Micro

Pretty snazzy Clampet, and should lighten your load alot while hiking across the ice !!

If you don't mind me asking where did you buy it? I've been thinking of buying one because my 6 year old son keeps bugging me to go ice fishing and an auger would make it esaier to get out without booking something.

id rather use a normal size fin bore so i dont have to get on my knees to drill a hole :P

Edited by ch312

If you don't mind me asking where did you buy it? I've been thinking of buying one because my 6 year old son keeps bugging me to go ice fishing and an auger would make it esaier to get out without booking something.

CTC has them, for $99.99

http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/product_...D=1170531821963

id rather use a normal size fin bore so i dont have to get on my knees to drill a hole :P

This auger telescopes to regular lenght.

No need to get on my knees (at least not for fishing) :blush:

Can anyone report how well it works ? I've got a strikemaster lazer and really like it, but it's a 7 inch and when the ice gets thick and you're on your 15th hole the 'ole arms really start to sting. I,m thinking for panfish/perch 6" or less might be a bit easier on the system.