Quinte Anyone Interested in a day trip??

Gerritt

I am wanting to hit Quinte next weekend (I am thinking Saturday), I have room for 3 guys and Gear (just dont bring your entire apartment) in my truck and am willing to do the driving... Just share the expenses (Gas, Bait etc...)

Anyone else that is interested should also join us?? we chould get a mini OFC Gathering together and see if we can put some eyes on the ice..

Anyone interested? Anyone local to Hamilton/Burlington need a ride? and willing to share expenses?

I would like to leave my front door early around 3-4am to be there for first light and leave the ice around 5pm

Well let me know if there is any interest!

Gerritt.

My hope is that we can get 2-3 people that can drive or as many as required to get people there and carpool to help save on expenses involved....

Perhaps one of the Guys out east (Toronto area) will be interested as well and will take a few with him (or Her)

as of right now it looks like I have one person in my truck... If not enough people are interested from this area (easier for me) then by all means we will work something out

Or Perhaps you could offer to be a driver yourself to help out others in your area?

Gerritt

Please remember that 401 Eastbound is still closed near Grafton because they have to replace the highway there. Current delays due to the detour are 3 hours. Westbound, on the way home, is clear, except for the necessary rubbernecking in the same area, mebbee 1 hour additional travel.

Tight lines and good luck to Gerritt et al.

Definitely interested. If I am going to convince Ccmt to come along, I need to get info on renting an ice hut etc.. Please offer suggestions on who to call in that area.....thanks!!!

Bly

Hey Gerritt,

If it's less then -10c - I'll be working.....if not, I'd love to join in with you folk.

Let me know where you'd be leaving out of Desoronto and approx. time.

I live in Quinte West so I dont imagine Ill be picking anyone up, however if anyone from the Stirling or Trenton areas want to hook up as well I'm game.

For Huts......Give Sam a call at .....'Cara Outdoors'

or......................Ron at.................'Skevy's' both in Belleville, if anyone knows about huts availability it would be them.

Im considering putting together Clampetts 'Not a Kite' thingamabob!!!!!!!

This sounds like its going to be a blast folks.

Edited by brickNblock

brickNblock,

Will do brother Corey is taking us to hit "never fail" spot :D ... I'll let him explain where it is as I have no idea LOL

I hope to be leaving Hamilton around 4am, the guys coming with me are going to be here around 3:30.... should get us there for around 6:30-7 I imagine depending on coffee stops etc.. if you can make it that would be awesome! The more the merrier!

Gerritt.

Mike the Pike.........believe Gerrit said his brother has a NO FAIL spot out of Desoronto

Gerritt I'll call both the outfitters that I do know this evening and see what they think about where is producing well at this time. Desoronto.......Ive only fished there myself in the spring.....but if Corey knows a place...Im cool with that.

I do know that in Trenton at the mouth of the BOQ....there were a good 30 huts there this past weekend only about 1/2 mile off shore.

I'll see if I have time to get a pic of the huts after work today.......

I ll get back later tonight with the outfitters news.

Man that would be awesome!!! I talked to Sam via PM and he would need to take us out to a few different spots, but he is unavailable because he is do his PAL instructors course... I sent a PM to Skevy as well waiting on a reply from him...

Thanks for your help brother!

Gerritt.