How do you know Your addicted to fishing?

bassassin

Well I have two fishen tackle boxes in the bedroom right now, plus magazines and books related to fishing in at least a couple rooms of the house.That could be a sign of an addiction, maybe.

Not enough tackle yet. There are only 2 rooms in the house lacking fishing gear. The TV room (all Disney), and the bathroom (a Wife thing :lol: )

I've always fished out of my boat. I'll take a break and take my nephew tubing, but then it's back to business. Even when I am a safety boat for the triathlon, I get some fishing in before hand.

I don't fish when I take the Glenora ferry though. They troll too fast.

Addicted.

This is just one room in my home if i could i would have every room in my home look very similair to this...

room7.jpg

room4.jpg

room6.jpg

room10.jpg

And when this grl says her room yes i mean this is my room . Done with my own hands and my hangout where i can sit and ejoy reading my fishing mags which may i add i have boxes and boxes of. :D

I've always fished out of my boat. I'll take a break and take my nephew tubing, but then it's back to business. Even when I am a safety boat for the triathlon, I get some fishing in before hand.

I don't fish when I take the Glenora ferry though. They troll too fast.

Whatever cranks i almost got hooked swimming by you during the triathlon LOL. I think it's impossible for me to go on a boat without a rod. But i should try trolling behind our local ferry it's perfect musky speed :)

Edited by Henry Nguyen

When I am not on the river fishing I am spending all my time looking up info online about fishing and I know I am addicted when everytime I drive over or by a river I can't help to look over at it and it has almost caused me to get into an accident before.

Edited by Pavel

addicted??

don't know how to call that, but the facts:

you enter my house and to reach the front door on the Veranda you have to pass a dozen of rods'n'reels which did not fit on the boat actually.

when she tell's me about the different vacation destins to choose my answer is:

giving her the credit card to book where SHE wanna spend that vacation,

sure i stay myself home and use that time as a free man to just fish.

Mike