Niagara show

bigugli

See ya there ...You Guys & Gals you don't wana miss this show lots of stuff very cheap ...it's kinda like the Old Sportsman Show were you get good deals in the BULK BINS ...and won't cost ya Big Bucks to get in or Park O ya Parking is FREE...

Edited by Fishmaster

If you want walleye harnesses I'll have literally thousands of them at blowout prices. This show will be well worth the visit :D I will also have lots of topmix carp bait along with salmon spoons and various jets and dipseys not to mention the new trolling bibles. Stop by and say hi B) If your a steelheader then you will also like the selection of king pins I will have something for everyone and it only costs $5 TO GET IN. Paul from cast adventures will also be doing a seminar and I'm pretty sure walker has somebody puttng on a seminar also not to mention Melanie Frost with some bass tips :D

Going to try and get there on Saturday. Sunday I am at Fishing World for there free trolling seminars and sale.

Seminars:

Sunday April 5 at noon and 1:30pm. These seminars will focus on fishing tactics and techniques for Lake Erie and Lake Ontario. They will be given by Walker Prostaff members with extensive experience on both these bodies of water. As an added bonus, Walker will be giving a Deeper Diver Snubber to everyone who attends the seminars at no charge.

DAM trolling combo (Rod, Reel and Line) - $49.99

Select Yeck spoons - 3 for $10

Herring Strip Heads - Buy 2 get one free.

Line Counter Combo's starting at $79.99

No tax on all regular priced salmon spoons and Walker Deeper Divers.

Receive a free Rapala hat with the purchase of a Rapala trolling combo.

Going to try and get there on Saturday. Sunday I am at Fishing World for there free trolling seminars and sale.

Seminars:

Sunday April 5 at noon and 1:30pm. These seminars will focus on fishing tactics and techniques for Lake Erie and Lake Ontario. They will be given by Walker Prostaff members with extensive experience on both these bodies of water. As an added bonus, Walker will be giving a Deeper Diver Snubber to everyone who attends the seminars at no charge.

DAM trolling combo (Rod, Reel and Line) - $49.99

Select Yeck spoons - 3 for $10

Herring Strip Heads - Buy 2 get one free.

Line Counter Combo's starting at $79.99

No tax on all regular priced salmon spoons and Walker Deeper Divers.

Receive a free Rapala hat with the purchase of a Rapala trolling combo.

Nice hijack