The count down begins!

Big Cliff

Only 18 more days until our trip with Fishmaster for those big cats. I'm marking them off on the calander and getting excited!

John, ALIE GOBY, HearingFish, Bitsmith2k, and myself will get a chance to hook up and enjoy our outing.

I'll be leaving Lindsay early that morning and have room for three passangers, anyone want me to pick them up along the way? If so, send me your address and phone number.

Fishmaster, what time do you want us there?

What should we bring?

What is supplied?

Hi Cliff, hope you are well. We can take this to PM if you like but if you want to take a small detour off the highway in Burlington we could drive down from there together. Depending on what time we are expected we might even be able to grab a quick breakfast.

Really looking forward to it. Looks like it will be my first time on the water this year.

J...

Thank you ladies, only thing that could make this trip better is if we had you along ;)

fishinFanatic69; while we'd love to have you along, this is a charter that we booked a while back and space is limited. If you are interested in getting out for some of those big cats though, you should contact Fishmaster, he will help you out!