Me & Pete Bowman

Spiel

Id go... but i still have a headache from last nite..... i cant go anywhere without bumping into people... even in a dark... dimly lit establishment.

Pete's a great guy. Fished with him in a Pro-am a few years ago. I still keep in contact with him. I'm sure you'll have a good time.

I'll second that.

I don't know him personally but I know he's a great guy.

3 years ago the boat we rented out of Merlin park had engine trouble, and we needed to be rescued as we were dangerously close to the Ferry.

He answered the call and towed us in, then hung out for a good 30 minutes after swapping info and chatting.

Like its been said already...he's a great guy.

I've got to be honest Spiel, a little more notice might have helped.

Jim

Sorry you weren't able to make it Jim, was a great night and as brifishrgy pointed out it was in the announcement section, perhaps next year. :)

It was a good night and we had a packed house (SRO), Pete Bowman did a great job and hung around talking to guests afterwords. I unfortunately didn't get to talk to Pete as I was kept busy working most of the evening.

I did however get to chat briefly with are own Jen, Fishmaster and Sonny, good to see yous again and I'll be out that way soon.