Pet peeve of mine, no biggy but

edmichit

So I'm shopping for waders (anyone got a used pair, size 10 or so) and looking at what CTC has to offer.

Why is it they always show people that have no idea how to hold a rod and reel. How many of you have seen this type of thing before?

Note;spinning reel upside down

0771508_450_CC_v1_m56577569830517187.jpg

I watched a CO before pinch someone for fishing with no liscence..he pointed to a rod that was in the water, asked if it was the guy who just got pinched rod. The guy tells him yes. The CO picks up the rod, looks at it funny, then flips it upside down and reeled it in :lol::lol: , it was pretty funny.....can't handle a spinning outfit, but he was sportin' a side arm and bulletproof vest :huh::lol:

There was/is an tv add for some outdoor paint ( I won't name it, because they don't deserve free advertising for being bozos) It's been running for years in Canada. The guy is sitting on the metal "deck" chair that needs to be painted with product X, fishing with spinning reel upside down. Year after year, after year. :wallbash:

It's not just the model or actor its 25 people standing behind the camera or approving the add at head office.

Ahhhh all better. Thank you.

There was/is an tv add for some outdoor paint ( I won't name it, because they don't deserve free advertising for being bozos) It's been running for years in Canada. The guy is sitting on the metal "deck" chair that needs to be painted with product X, fishing with spinning reel upside down. Year after year, after year. :wallbash:

It's not just the model or actor its 25 people standing behind the camera or approving the add at head office.

Ahhhh all better. Thank you.

yes, i remember that one as well...like i said, sometimes you see this stuff and just shake your head.