2009 Spring Fishing Classic @ BPS

rbaquial

If you haven't had the chance to go to the BPS SALE thats currently going on; Go when you have the chance! There were lots of guys there stocking up on a lot of fishing lures...

Not many Wiggle-O's were left when I got there... STORM's Swimbaits are $1.50?! CRAZY!! I bought like 15 of them!! :P Literally, there were 5 tinny's setup for the sales that are going on. Anyway, you guys/gals gotta go ASAP!! A lot of the pattern's you'll find that you're looking for - probably won't be there anymore!! There were a lot of people there when I was there today.

Here's the 'Circular' (aka: Flyer) link to the 2009 SPRING FISHING CLASSIC SALE @ BPS

That BPS spring fishing sale is so over-rated - just like the store. The first time you're there is seems awesome just because of the selection, but i'd much rather spend my $$ at a local store. The prices are the same, but the service is usually way better than BPS.

And while sometimes you'll find something good on sale, most of BPS sales are on stuff they just want to get rid off.

Meh i usually just go once in march and the sale usually is on the same time so it works out. As again i only stock up once every 2 years or so and i just stock up. Just looks like a lot cause it really is hard to keep track of all the stuff you do buy during the course of the year, well at least for me lol.

yea it was a pretty good sale i can say i'm pretty stocked up for a coupe of years lol

dsc3046.jpg

dsc3044.jpg

dsc3045.jpg

hehe opps

When ever i go its about that price or a bit more. Its hard not to spend alot there. Some of us are like kids in a candy store.

Crappy Tire with 1000 yds Trilene XL on sale??? SURE!!! They probably have 2 spools per store, one 4lb and the other 20lb. They are always out of stock on the things you want. BIG SCAM IMO!!!

P.S. I am still waiting for a call back on my raincheck for an ice-sled. I wonder when hell is going to freeze over.

Canadian Tire has 1000yd spools of Trilene XL for $6.99.

Beats any deal at BPS, lol

That BPS spring fishing sale is so over-rated - just like the store. The first time you're there is seems awesome just because of the selection, but i'd much rather spend my $$ at a local store. The prices are the same, but the service is usually way better than BPS.

And while sometimes you'll find something good on sale, most of BPS sales are on stuff they just want to get rid off.

Well, obviously Bass Pro is doing something right since the store was rammed with people today and the line-ups were huge. Maybe you’ll win your Bass Pro rant next time boys. BTW, did you buy your Ang. Spec. at Canadian Tire and spool it up with 1000 yards of 30lbs. Trilene XL?

Edited by eyeforelle