Any theme ya want to night

misfish

I'm a little biased.......

:whistling:

I think this tune is so emotional...Sinns wrote this song for his father when he was very sick in the hospital and we knew he was not going to be coming home.

I hope you don't think this is a dampner on this thread i sure hope not as its not my inttention, But it really is a beautiful song and i am sure there are many of us that can relate to this song.

I think this tune is so emotional...Sinns wrote this song for his father when he was very sick in the hospital and we knew he was not going to be coming home.

I hope you don't think this is a dampner on this thread i sure hope not as its not my inttention, But it really is a beautiful song and i am sure there are many of us that can relate to this song.

It's whatever you like on this thread Nauti!!!... if you click on something that doesn't suit you, close it and open another!

Your description of that song made me think of this one... I know I posted it last week, but I and several of my friends have had medical problems... some much more severe than me and they didn't make it, neither did the writer of this song... it is rather blunt, but when you're facing those kind of problems... it seems fitting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHDdqubE7zQ

That was a great tribute and a great song.

And no,you did not damper anything here nautifish.

THANK YOU

:clapping:

I was thinking of so many memories,listening to that.

Again ,THANK YOU.

Nauti...that is one of the best tunes I have ever heard...no damper what so ever, that is the way music is supposed to be, an expression from the heart. True so very true.

Thanx so much guy's really Thankyou, i was in two minds as to add this or not...Like i said did not want to put a dampner on a fun thread was all.

GCD That is a great tune and i have heard it before.

Edited by nautifish

It's whatever you like on this thread Nauti!!!... if you click on something that doesn't suit you, close it and open another!

Your description of that song made me think of this one... I know I posted it last week, but I and several of my friends have had medical problems... some much more severe than me and they didn't make it, neither did the writer of this song... it is rather blunt, but when you're facing those kind of problems... it seems fitting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHDdqubE7zQ

Oh so true for many of us :wallbash: