Innisfil Beach conditions

steelhedrmatt

Good morning everyone. Just wondering if someone could tell me the conditions this morning. (or as of last night). Worried about the hut blowing away, and dont really have time to go check. (and not sure if its good for the sled) I'll make the trip if I have to. Thanks to everyone!!

Ciao

Matt.

Edited by steelhedrmatt

Good morning everyone. Just wondering if someone could tell me the conditions this morning. (or as of last night). Worried about the hut blowing away, and dont really have time to go check. (and not sure if its good for the sled) I'll make the trip if I have to. Thanks to everyone!!

Ciao

Matt.

Very strong winds and gusts here in Stroud, so unless your hut is well anchored it may be on the other side of the lake :dunno:

John

Thats what I figured. Well I just returned from Alcona, Didn't make the trek, but other hutsI could see from the launch seemed to be staying put. Fixing the sled today, so I'll take a rip after work tomorrow with fingers crossed. Hopefully it just flips over, and stays put. Thanks for the responses!!

went out of Beaverton this am to aNchor our hut .

walked out thru 2" + of water , Cleats are a must .

Trucks,sleds and atvs still on the ice.

Hut was still where we left it , but also got it anchored .All surrounding huts seemed secure .

The snow and cooling temps should settle everyting down

TB