crappies were on fire at the derby

sleded

Woke up early this morning and had the itch to fish so i headed off to binbrook for the derby fishing world was putting on. Well i got to the gates and the place was lined up back to the road this was not good. Ive never seen so many people fishing on a pond in my life it looked like st willums! Well i pulled the hut out and set up camp near a point in about 25 feet of water. My uncle and his women ditched me so i called red devil up and he came out right away with his magic minnows! when red devil came i got out of the hut and watch a guy land the biggest crappie ive ever seen in my life! It was 1.75 pounds wow thats all i got to say! Well the crappie bite was slow in the morning but picked up in the afternoon and boy did it ever! we had rods set up out side right in front of the window and we were running in and out all the time. Together me and keith landed 33 crappies let go two that were loaded with eggs. We never got any prizes but we sure had a lot of fun out there! Get out there guys before the ice melts theres still a lot of crappie to be caught out there! Thanks for coming out keith i had a blast

DSC003241.JPG

DSC003271.JPG

DSC00333.JPG

DSC00330.JPG

DSC003371.JPG

DSC003381.JPG

Nice pics sleded, saw them on myfishingpictures.com earlier but couldn't get on OFC to see your report. It kept telling me that the server was not responding. Even now it took nearly 10min to get on and reply. You'll have some good eating there, as well as a little arthritis from cleaning them.