I See The Double Click Thing Is Back

Stern Rules

On the regular interface here and Firefox. One click is good.

Try Firefox if it works single click then check your IE settings. Clear your cache too.

If you still have to double click then check your windows mouse and desktop settings.

forrest

PS...I don't have windows here so I can't narrow it down for you.

I have that double click thing as well and I hate it.

How do I get the Christmas skin back on?

Cudz, scroll down to the bottom of this page and you'll see 2 tabs on the left....one that says ONFCxxxx and the other which says English...

Select the arrow beside ONFCxxxx and it will open up the Skin Selector for you to choose..

Cudz, scroll down to the bottom of this page and you'll see 2 tabs on the left....one that says ONFCxxxx and the other which says English...

Select the arrow beside ONFCxxxx and it will open up the Skin Selector for you to choose..

Thanks just did it. Works well and I have a festive skin as well. Like killing 2 birds with one click of the mouse.

I think double click is a function of the skin. Roll down to the left, at the bottom, and choose anything other than CLUB. This seems to work for me on generously proportioned or IE, no double click on the back button.

That is funny right there. I typed F_F, and got 'generously proportioned'. Of course, I meant F_F = FireFox. Not you, Fudgeon Pisher, you generously proportioned.

Edited by douG

I think double click is a function of the skin. Roll down to the left, at the bottom, and choose anything other than CLUB. This seems to work for me on generously proportioned or IE, no double click on the back button.

That is funny right there. I typed F_F, and got 'generously proportioned'. Of course, I meant F_F = FireFox. Not you, Fudgeon Pisher, you generously proportioned.

that is funny. double Fs are generously proportioned. double Ds could even be considered the same.

Edited by Cudz