Roatan, Honduras

Big Cliff

Thanks for the laff Chris, that just struck me as hilarious for some reason :thumbsup_anim:

...Gave me a good chuckle as well Lew. Normally I would have just deleted it but I thought I'd make it "joke of the day." :D

Hopefully you'll get the kind of help you were truly seeking Cliff. :)

I have a couple of friends that want to go there in Feb. and would like to rent a house, challet, (or good size condo). Just thought I'd check and see if anyone was connected.

I know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a columbian guy that drops buy there all the time on his trips up to Miami. I will send you a PM, Don't mention PM to the guy though he thinks that means Post Mortem and that gets him edgy. :lol:

forrest

I have a couple of friends that want to go there in Feb. and would like to rent a house, challet, (or good size condo). Just thought I'd check and see if anyone was connected.

I've emailed a friend of mine who lives there. He mentioned a while back that he was working on a rental place that would be available soon. I'm sure it would be pretty nice. I'll let you know.

JF