weather too bad

Terry

Well

I was to go to irishfields to go out on georgian bay

but the roads were bad, and by the time I got to 400 and 89 I knew I would be way late getting to his house and wasn't feeling good about driving

so I turned around and went home

yup

chickened out.....Sorry Wayne

well as it started getting light out I thought to myself...self you should try getting to lake simcoe, why waist the day

so I did

I thought I would go to innisfil as other OFNers were there

as I made my way again the snow and wind started and I decided to just turn at 89 and go to gilford

which I did

made it out to where we went last weekend

the fishing was great, the best perch action this winter

I took some videos of my underwater camera, now it is my camera taking a picture of the monitor of the underwater camera so it does lose some quality

but I sure have fun watching the perch and maybe learning more about them

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> Edited by Terry

Pussy ! :D

You made a smart move Bud. No problems and Krawler found me on the lake around 8:55. I plowed the laneway in anticipation of your arrival and came back to a good 6 inches in it again by 4PM. We couldn't see more than 400 feet on the lake so didn't move around much.

Good to see you salvaged the day.

You made a good call Terry. It was bad driving all day.

Cool videos. Wish you could have at least made it to Innisfil, but better safe than sorry. We saw a truck towing a trailer in that mess and the trailer started fishtailing wildly. We couldn't believe it didn't crash or take anybody out with it. He managed to gain control and kept driving in the fast lane :rolleyes:

Joey

another vid

to show Misfish the perch were biting

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

It's funny to see how unspooked the perch get - nothing seems to bother them ( at least until a pike comes flying in ). Great vids Terry, gonna have to try doing the same with my camera if I ever get out there again - poor mans DVR option :)

it hard to find something to record them on

I know aqua vu make a dvr but they are not every well built I have already had one die on me

I found something but I need to find a way to power it

I need a 12v to 5 v power supply, then I will have a good recorder

http://www.rjtech.net/product_detail.php?i...&parentId=1

I think it will work

20080404121435pic.jpg