Full Moon....how was your fishing today?

Got back from a day long shop-till-ya-drop outing in town with the wife :whistling: late this afternoon, and decided to take advantage of the remainder of the beauty day by gettin' out on the river.... :Gonefishing:

I was contemplating at first whether I wanted to get out, drill holes and set some lines for a measly 45min of daylight but I'm glad I did....The full moon tonight rising over the hills while the sun was still setting was just breath taking to see :canadian::Gonefishing: ...and a few Walleye were caught which made it even better!!

Kept one for dinner tonight and threw the other two dinks back....

Hopefully the bite will continue tomorrow! :thumbsup_anim:

IMG_1386.jpg

IMG_1390.jpg

Great report and pics Steve :thumbsup_anim:

Nice looking walter you caught there.... Congratulations :clapping: Got out for a couple hours today on Leamy and got skunked again :wallbash:

Going tomorrow afternoon to McLaurin and see if we can hook on some pike and bass :Gonefishing:

Your more then welcome to join us :whistling:

Good job Steve and thanks for sharing

Jacques

Thanks guys...hoping to get out again for at least a few hours tomorrow afternoon...

Cudz...I've lived on this river for over 20yrs now and don't take chances......there was over 13" of ice where I was parked :Gonefishing:

Hey Jacques, thanks for the invite to Mc'Bay but I think I'll stick to my local hard water here....not to fussy with cleaning and eating Pike :whistling: ....you guys are more than welcome though to come up to this stretch of the river for some Walleye if ya want :thumbsup_anim:

Hey Glen....are ya tellin' me that the 2009 OFC Tourney is officially ON :w00t: ....and you're my coach/Captain again :worthy::w00t: .....

Hey Jacques, thanks for the invite to Mc'Bay but I think I'll stick to my local hard water here....not to fussy with cleaning and eating Pike :whistling: ....you guys are more than welcome though to come up to this stretch of the river for some Walleye if ya want :thumbsup_anim:

:worthy::worthy: Sounds like a plan :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

Yeah sure sounds like a plan..... what time are you going out Steve?

:worthy::worthy: Sounds like a plan :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

Yeah sure sounds like a plan..... what time are you going out Steve?

Hey Jacques,

I normally don't go out until around 3:30PM because the walleye bite doesn't seem to turn on until around 4:00 through to around 5:15PM....but, you guys can come out a lot earlier if you want to try for some Pike and Perch...I can't find yours or Paul's phone numbers so give me a call at home!!...You guys can either walk out or follow my truck tracks from the back yard... :canadian::Gonefishing:

hey thats a great idea steve !

ill bring some extra $$$ and go thru your musky lures with ya!

its going to be my turn...... SHOP TILL I DROP musky lures!! :thumbsup_anim:

Hey Kev...I'll put together some of my Muskie baits that I want to sell.. :thumbsup_anim:

the ice on the river is to thin for this stout fellow but i took my daughter to fish for some gills we hit them hard my buddy came out he only kept 11 for a snack but we brought alot through the ice I had 50+ my daughter was around 10 but she had spent most of this trip making snow angles (for some odd reason mine always have horns???) and Steve had many I did not keep track of his it was a great morning for us.

One of my other friends hit a river and caught one eye but there was a sketchy 2" of ice there.