PRESS RELEASE - TEAM X GROWS!!

TJQ

Karl sent me this and I thought I would pass it along!!

------------

Extreme Angler Media Inc. announced today that it has signed two high profile angling

personalities to TEAM-X. Tournament anglers Dave Chong of Aurora, ON and Dave Kennedy of

Huntsville, ON will join the list of other heavy hitters currently co-hosting the very popular,

nationally syndicated Extreme Angler TV show.

“We are very excited about adding these two very accomplished and skilled multi-specie anglers

to our brand of multi media outdoor education and entertainment”, said Karl Kalonka, Extreme

Angler Media president.

“I am so pumped up about joining Team X on Extreme Angler TV. Hooking up with a group of such

skilled anglers not only gets me excited, but also pushes me to work harder to stay on top.

Extreme Angler TV has been great, but it’s only going to get better” stated Dave Chong.

“I am truly ecstatic about joining forces with Extreme Angler TV. To be a member of the talented

TEAM X is an honor and I look forward to working with everyone on the team. The concept of

TEAM X that Karl created brings together a group of anglers that each have their own set skills

and these skill sets make Extreme Angler TV more exciting, offering the viewers and fans a show

packed with information on how to catch bigger fish. I can’t wait for the season to begin” said

newest TEAM X member Dave Kennedy.

“Entertaining, educating and inspiring the NEXT GENERATION is one of Extreme Angler TV’s top

responsibilities, and by adding these two top notch and very popular anglers, we hope to generate

even more awareness about the importance of building a bigger fan base to our sport and

passion so that fishing will be an enjoyable activity for generations to come”, added Karl.

Extreme Angler media is an industry leader in outdoor multi media communications including

television, publications, internet and educational video and DVD production.

thats so cool.i see that dave is a member as well thats gonna be one great show those guys really know their stuff when it comes to bass fishing,they do very well in the CFT series but going to XTREAM TV is awsome ......thats good news for today thanks for sharing that info TJ....cheers :worthy::Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim: