(NF) Whats everyone preparing for New Years Eve dinner?

Burtess

We had reservations at the Black Shop in Galt, but I pleaded to stay home for the Canada vs. USA Jr's game.

Good thing she's serious hockey fan too! :D

Just gotta figure out how I can duplicate the great meal we'll be missing, 'cause that was my bargaining chip.

I'm leaning toward a Thai Chili beef dish with lots of Bavarian beer to wash down the fire.

Sweet lookin tenderloin there Burtess!

OMG, just too much for this old man to handle, how can you even eat that stuff? This year we are having Jiggs dinner, with the help of a very special friend I think I can make it almost as good as mom could "including the peas pudding" :P Oh is that ever good fried up the next morning too. :thumbsup_anim: So you guys enjoy your trivial servings while I live like there is no tomorrow! LOL.

One and all, I hope that 2010 is the best year ever for each and everyone of you!

Hit the St. Lawrence Market this afternoon and picked up a nice Prime Rib for the BBQ rotiserie and some killer Alaskan King Crab Legs for the steamer. Also doing some double stuffed baked potatoes with Ceaser salad and home made Chedder Bacon biscuits and shrimp coctails and it goes without saying there will definetly be a few bottles popped aswell...

Ham in pineapple,Atlantic lobster,Alaskan crab legs,holandaise sauce ,cherry smoked rainbow, shrimp ring,Curry noodles, garlic macaroni salad /potato salad/garden salad served with Henry Pellams Riesling Reserve then the copious amounts of alcoholic beverages to the weeeeeee hours of the morning