Coleman SportCat heater

Roy

For those of you looking for a little extra warmth while ice fishing.

They're on special at CTC from the 26th till the 31st.

$29.99 regular price is $59.99

Just a heads up for someone who might be interested.

I just bought one roy and it worked well in the boat to take the chill off my hands when we were out this fall on them very cold rainy days that is all I need in the boat nothing to hot this way you can still dress for the weather and take the chill out, but if you are looking to boil your self this is not the unit

I have one.. used it the last three years as a hand warmer... sock dryer... mitt dryer etc. while sitting out on the sled seat ! Not sure how warm it would get a hut.. but it would sure take the chill off. If not... I'll be firing up my 14,000 BTU on the 20lb tank this year! lol

Thanks for pointing out the sale Roy.. it will serve many well and you get a couple days off the throw away tank.

I got one. I didn't know. It's what I asked for. It's understood they're great for warming hands and, sometimes I need a heater just to keep the Coleman stove regulator a little warmer to cook when it drops below -20C or so. Told that a couple of them in a tent can warm it up a little before sleep.

Thing is, wouldn't much consider being outside in any winter situation and having to rely on a heater for warmth. That's what good boots and coats are for.

Just picked one up today and i have to say i like it for $29.99 cant go wrong.

Mr buddy Heater is great when fishing in a larger hut.

I have a 2 man hut and it's to much so i went with a smaller unit this year.

I hope i didn't make a wrong choice in units or back to the buddy i go.

The key words here are LITTLE extra warmth. I bought one years ago and returned it the next day. Do yourselves a favor and get a Mr. Heater instead. And all I had to warm up was a FishTrap Pro

hmmm...i just bought one today and actually compared it to my dads mr buddy heater or whatever its called. the heat coming out the top was nearly the exact same....HOT! lol.

sport cat is $30 on sale, buddy heater is on for $80 at bass pro. could buy 2 sport cats and be able to sit in your underwear in the hut plus 3 bottles of propane for the price of 1 buddy heater. im not saying the buddy is not a good heater, but the sport cat isnt much different besides the O2 sensor.