icegator

danbo

From what I've seen on predominantly U.S. boards, these things might really take off -- cost seems to be in and aroudn the $300 mark...if you were looking to buy your first auger, or already had a hand auger and wanted to go power, it seems to be a pretty good option

i think that is such an awesome idea and that you can put it on a hand auger wow!! im in love! only thing i worry is if those batteries can actually hold up to the cold, my hand auger can handle the abuse of a motor. the only thing keeping me from buying one is the cost. im gonna put this in my favourites and it will be on the top of my wanted list for ice fishing next year. thanks alot danbo, your making me spend money!!

Looks like a cool gadget I wonder how it would handle 20" of -20 hard ice.

The thing that bothers me and it`s not only this product but many many others out there is the 1 year warranty imho it does not say much about the faith they have in their products.

Ice fishing season is around 3 months long around here and if you use it 2 or 3 times that`s less than 10 uses and if it dies after half a dozen uses your on your own.