Cold Water Test

BITEME

So as we close out a new year to begin the next an annual event takes place in Oakville that i believe is the biggest in the world.

The Polar Bear Dip.

With all the talk lately about cold water and suits and such maybe a little personal experimentation is in order.

I have done this event longer then I can remember and even before the group that puts it on.

I have been dumped in the Arctic Ocean up around Norway in a Boussons Chair as part of a crossing the line ceremony anyway I digress.

If you have never had the fine pleasure to be submerssed in cold water this is the perfect controled environment to do so you stand to learn alot about yourself and your reaction to this, it could save your life one day(you might suffer some shrinkage) Bring your life jacket if you are worried.

your intial immerision in cold water is the do or die moment and it is all about control but you will never know this unless you experience it. Plus this is without a doubt a good way to cure a bad hang over I garuntee that .

Anyway a bunch of us from TOWARF will be going in in uniform this year to boost our image a bit inside the community it would be really"COOL" to see a few OFNers there to get their freak on its a good time lots of funny outfits and tons of people.

If all else come down and show support for our rescue out fit and have a good time.

http://www.polarbeardip.ca/

PETER :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by BITEME