My new toy

limeyangler

Took a day off fishing and went and bought this.........

the guy phoned me back this morning, and when he heard my voice(accent) said...."i know you"....turned out to be Keith...the guy i helped in the pre- fish for the Red Lake Fall Classic .....meant to be?...hope so....

Anyway....its 1996 Polaris XLT Touring 600....around 4000 on the clock....not a bad deal at $1900...i thought so anyway .

Goin to winnipeg to pick up a frabill/eskimo/clam 3 man sled/shelter next week....should be set to go for ice fishing with a vengeance this year!!!

IMG_2469.jpg

IMG_2470.jpg

IMG_2471.jpg

BEST THING WAS DRIVING IT HOME FROM KEITHS ACROSS WABIGOON LAKE RIGHT UP MY LAWN!!!

IMG_2472.jpg

good sled. Stickers might need a change of colour but it should really serve your purpose well. No way I could live up there without at least one of those.

I really like your property. Nice. Must have been a big cahnge from sunny England.

My wife is from England as well.

You will have a sweet setup when you get your portable hut as well.

Look forward to seeing lots of hardwater pics from you.

Edited by Cudz

Well you will be all set big time this winter !!!!. :whistling::clapping: ..you will never want to be inside once you get that portable hut,paired with the machine,look out walleyes !!!!. :D:w00t: ..sure looks like you have a nice place up there,i think we should have an OFC g2g at your place this summer !!!..lol..lol.. :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

I have the same machine and wouldn't let you have it for 1900! Keep an eye on your crank though! I blew mine last year at 5000 miles and ended up nearly putting what you paid for yours to bring her back to shape. I love it though....but the colour. My fishing buddies call it the "purple gay fish slayer".

..sure looks like you have a nice place up there,i think we should have an OFC g2g at your place this summer !!!..lol..lol.. :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

That would be awesome...got nine acres here...6 acres of land suitable to pitch tents....would give me an excuse to build the dock i keep saying i'll build....lol