HELLY HANSEN FLOAT SUIT

e-z-out

iam thinking that too, xl arms and legs are always too long , and you know how each manufacture size is a little different, i tried the FXR float suit at royal distributing and large was ok, not sure where i can find helly hanson to try on, but ill be heading to crappy tire to investigate he float suit there this morn..ill let ya know

i sent a mesaage , i wonder what large size fits? anyone know? iam 5'10 220 will large do?

Buster you would need an XL I am 5 9" and 195lbs I found a mustang suit too tight in large remember

you need to leave some room so you can dress with a couple of layers underneath.

Just like others I find the legs too long my arms fit in just fine somehow I ended up with short legs I just titen the velcro around the legs and it stays put.

Don't buy a yellow suit the bird jokes will be flying for the rest of your life :stretcher:

Edited by Mike the Pike

• 1 month later...

I think that is the same suit marketed as Nautilus 1000. It has neoprene cuffs at the sleeve, hand warmer pockets right where they should be, and SUSPENDERS. If so, that is a great piece of gear.

We like the suspenders.