Some perspective

bigfish1965

I just attended my fifth funeral service of the year. A wonderful woman, Wanda Treshak, wife of 36 years to a family friend whose links to my family go back generations. She was about to head out with the family to pick this years Christmas tree when she suffered a sudden and massive heart attack. She died instantly.

The other four funerals were co-workers...none of them over the age of 45.

All of them left behind family and friends who wished they had another moment, another breath....anything with enough time to tell them how much they meant to them.

Don't wait....don't chance it. Tell the people in your life every day that you care. This time of year, especially, rekindle the REAL Christmas spirit. Remember when it was about family, friends, food, and having fun.

Live and love like this day is your last...cause one day it will be.

so sorry to hear about your loss. this year for x-mas the folks sister and i are buying each other some wine and and other bottles taking in the moment and relaxing no gifts no money spent just quality time hope your holiday season and everyone elses is a safe and happy season full of smiles,cheers,family and friends!