fishinhole the store

medmart

Hey Rob,

I bought my Jiffy Lightning gas auger there last year. Not online but at the actual store in winnipeg.

Being completely new to Canada and ice fishing back then i needed no crap advice on what auger to buy that would suit my needs.

A lot of the other stores were trying to sell me the big all singing and dancing 3hp 10" blade ones, and were not really answering my questions.

The guy at the Fishin' Hole took me through the pros and cons of all the sizes and makes, and really listened to what i was saying.

He suggested the 2hp jiffy Lightning, told me not to bother with the other one despite the fact he could've made an extra $200 selling me the other ones he had in stock.

So although i have not purchased anything on-line from them....i would certasinly recommend the Winnipeg branch to anyone!

Simon

I have dealt with them online, in person and over the phone with no problems.

My last deal was over the phone with the Edmonton store. I was in need of some parts for my Garmin depth finder and as they are a dealer I asked about the parts. They did not stock them but were more than happy to special order and did NOT overcharge me for the privilege.

They get :thumbsup_anim: from me.

I have lived both in Edmonton and Winnipeg and found them to be the best fishing outfit west of Ontario. I bought my last baitcast reel from them and I couldn't come close to their price here in Ontario. It was a fishing show sale but they know their stuff.

Thier catologe is awesome. Got to look it over when we were up at pops.

So what ya buying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ME? LOL

I am looking for a new fish finder for you so i can put it on my boat

there prices seem good so far better then i found around here