Scared the bejezzers out of me

misfish

bahahaha! 5ft at the shoulder eh? if you can get some proof of that, ill sign over my house and truck :rolleyes:

wild dogs and coydogs are a real problem and should be shot on site, along with dogs running deer (obviously not hunting dogs), or dogs without a collar that look to be in rough shape.

the last one i nailed was with my crossbow at 35 yards or so :thumbsup_anim:

the old neighbours have a daughter that has been working for the mnr for 10+ years. she, along with most CO's, recommend shooting proven feral dogs and ALL cats that are seen in the bush. they'd love to publish this in the regs but you can imagine all the crap they'd hear from tree huggers.

hunters are conservationists. therefore its our duty to protect wildlife from cats and dogs ;)

curious - how many have you nailed?

Edited by cram

QUOTE(ch312 @ Nov 27 2008, 05:32 PM)

bahahaha! 5ft at the shoulder eh? if you can get some proof of that, ill sign over my house and truck

wild dogs and coydogs are a real problem and should be shot on site, along with dogs running deer (obviously not hunting dogs), or dogs without a collar that look to be in rough shape.

the last one i nailed was with my crossbow at 35 yards or so

the old neighbours have a daughter that has been working for the mnr for 10+ years. she, along with most CO's, recommend shooting proven feral dogs and ALL cats that are seen in the bush. they'd love to publish this in the regs but you can imagine all the crap they'd hear from tree huggers.

hunters are conservationists. therefore its our duty to protect wildlife from cats and dogs

you shoot my dog?

AH NEVER MIND. .

Ah, on second thought,

Nope,ya aint worth it..

Maybe ask the MNR what they do to dogs that chase????????????? Oh wait,that question has already been answered here.

Yah I know that Brian... you've missed my point.,,, that wasn't necessarily directed at you! lol

Kinda figured that,but I couldnt resist.Just a fun dig at ya bud.

I had a good rant going,then well like I said......................Nope,ya aint worth it..LOL DELETE. :whistling::wallbash: